Becker & Co provides a range of letting and management services based on the experience, skills and expertise our lettings team has built up over 35 years in the rental market.
We are pleased to say that Becker & Co are members of the following professional bodies.
NAEA - The National Association of Estate Agents is the UK's leading professional body for Estate Agency. Its 10,000 members both in the UK and overseas are bound by strict rules of conduct to ensure they offer you the highest level of integrity and service, while the Association's entry qualification means you can be sure you are dealing with an expert. By choosing an NAEA member such as Becker & Co you can feel secure in the knowledge that you and your property are in safe hands.
ARLA - The Association of Residential Lettings Agents was formed in 1981 as the professional and regulatory body for letting agents in the UK. It was recognised that the requirements of the residential lettings market were so detailed and specific that a separate organisation was required to promote standards in this important and growing sector of the property market.
NALS - The National Approved Letting Scheme is a government backed accreditation scheme providing peace of mind to both Landlord and Tenants through the knowledge that firms within NALS offer high levels of customer service.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN - The Property Ombudsman (TPO) is open to all those firms of estate agents with a principal, director or partner who is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). By dealing with a member of the TPO, the public may be confident about the agent's approach in its dealings with actual and potential buyers and sellers of residential property or lettings in the UK.
Brief guide to our services:
- Professional advice on letting your property
- Rental evaluation, provision of property details with colour photographs
- Advertising your property on our website as well as the UK's leading property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc.) and via social media.
- Email alerts to registered tenants on our extensive database actively looking to rent a property.
- Accompanied viewings and finding of a suitable Tenant
- Fully comprehensive reference checks carried out on all prospective tenants
- Obtaining security deposit/rent guarantee
- Organising/preparing the Inventory and Check-In
- Preparing Tenancy Agreement and Legal Notices
- Arranging transfer of Utilities to Tenant’s name and establishing Council Tax and Water Rates in Tenant’s name
- Advising on compliance with Safety Regulations for Gas/Electricity supplies etc.
- Comprehensive Management Service
- Collecting monthly rental payments and provide quarterly income and expenditure statements for managed properties
- Arranging annual gas safety checks
- Periodic inspection of the property and reporting of any problems
- Obtaining competitive quotations and, upon approval, arranging for necessary repairs/maintenance to be carried out
- Contacting the Tenant and arranging for renewals and/or check-out as necessary
Please feel free to visit our review page to read what a number of satisfied Landlords have to say about Becker & Co.