Becker & Co currently manage a number of flats and houses for landlords based in the Uk as well as overseas. Our management service ranges from collection of rent and payment into the Landlords selected account to full management which includes rent collection, deposit registration, dealing with any maintenance issues, inspection of the property and advice on any tax issues where applicable.
Becker & Co's management service provides our landlords with the peace of mind that their property is in professional hands.
Brief Guide To Our Services:
- Visit the property and give you advice on any action you need to take before you let the property.
- Arrange for safety checks on gas and electrical services and appliances to be carried out.
- Arrange inventory report and professional cleaning to be carried out.
- Give you advice on insuring the building and contents and other insurance schemes which may be available to protect your interests.
- Carry out referencing on all prospective tenants and if necessary include rent guarantee policies.
- Transfer the bills for services which the new tenants will be liable for from the start date of the new tenancy.
- Collect the rent and pass it on to you every month or as otherwise agreed.
- Agreed commission deducted on a quarterly basis and invoices sent out via post or email accordingly.
- Income and Expenditure statements provided on a quarterly basis.
- Visit the property periodically to check it is suitably being looked after.
- Arrange to have any maintenance works carried out once discussed and with landlord approval.
- Respond promptly to tenant maintenance issues or any other problems in relation to the property.
Please feel free to see our review page and read comments from a number of landlords who are already benefiting from our management service.