Please click here for an upto date list of Becker & Co's properties in Edgware HA8.
Edgware is in the London Borough of Barnet although some properties will fall into the London Borough of Harrow category. There are plenty of shops both in the streets as well as in the local Broadwalk Shopping Centre. Edgware is surrounded by a number of lovely parks and open spaces.
A nice suburb to live in, Edgware provides good access to the North as well as good properties at reasonable prices. Primarily attracting families looking to buy a property or rent a property in Edgware most of the houses provide good gardens and plenty of offstreet parking. Apartments catering for the young professional looking to rent or buy at more reasonable prices are available with some very modern developments being built recently in the town centre.
Edgware is also home to one of North West London's most prestigous estates. The Canons Drive Estate with it's public lake and private 7-acre lake is where you will find this area's most expensive properties.
Becker & Co's offices are located just off Hale Lane, midway between Mill Hill and Edgware.
A favourite suburb for families, Edgware benefits from an excellent range of local schools.
- The London Academy
- Edgware Junior School
- Rosh Pinnah Primary School
- Holland House
- North London Collegiate School
Transport & Travel:
- Edgware Train Travel - Nearest station Edgware, zone 5, Northern Line
- Bus Routes - Edgware Station is a major stop for London Buses including 107, 113, 142, 186, 240, 292
- Major roads - M1/M25
- Central London - 11.7miles 35min by car approx
- Heathrow Airport - 15.5miles 45min by car approx
Nearby Local Attractions:
- Broadwalk Shopping Centre
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Wembley Stadium
- Barnet Football Club
- 9-hole and 18-hole Golf Courses