Mill Hill NW7:
Please click here for an upto date list of Becker & Co's properties in Mill Hill NW7.
Mill Hill is located within the London Borough of Barnet and it's postal address is London NW7, which covers a large geographical area - in fact it is the largest of all the London numbered postal districts.
Split into several smaller areas - Mill Hill Village, Broadway, Mill Hill East, Partindale and The Hale, it is easy to find excellent properties with plenty of shopping, open space and amenities close by. The area inspires loyalty - the locals call themselves Millhilleans and if you are looking to buy a property or rent a property in Mill Hill you won't be disappointed!!
The Broadway has a very urban village feel with excellent restaurants, cafe's, delis and boutique stores, whilst the Village has fine country-style pubs for eating and drinking.
Mill Hill has an abundance of open space. Mill Hill Park itself has excellent walks, and the beautiful Arrandene takes the walker all the way up to Totteridge and beyond. There are hills that afford lovely views stretching out towards the city of London.
Becker & Co's offices are based in Mill Hill. Specialising in Residential Lettings and Management since 1990 we have extensive knowledge of the local rental market. Whether its a first time flat for rent or letting a family house, Becker & Co will be able to assist.
There are a number of excellent Infant, Junior and Secondary Schools within this borough. Here are just a few examples:
- Courtland, a mixed community school
- Dollis Infant & Junior School, mixed community school
- Mathilda Marks Kennedy, a mixed Jewish voluntary aided school
- St Paul's CE, a mixed voluntary aided school
- Mill Hill County High, a mixed foundation school
- Mill Hill, an independent boarding and day school
Transport & Travel:
- Mill Hill Tube travel - Nearest station Mill Hill East, Zone 4, Northern Line.
- Mill Hill Train travel - Nearest station Mill Hill Broadway, Zone 3, Thameslink Service.
- Bus routes 114,221,240,251,302 and 303. 113 and 186 are nearby along A1/A41.
- Major Roads - M1/M25 and A1/A41
- Central London - 11.2miles approx 30min by car.
- Heathrow Airport - 29.4miles approx 40min by car.
- Luton Airport - 23.6miles approx 30min by car.
Nearby Local Attractions:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- O2 Centre, Finchley Road
- Wembley Stadium
- Hampstead Heath
- Camden Town and Camden Market
- Mill Hill Golf Club