Finchley N3, N12:
Please click here for an upto date list of Becker & Co's properties in Finchley N3, N12.
One of the most popular residential areas in North London, Finchley has a strong sense of community. An urban village with an excellent mix of young professionals, families and long term locals it has a wide range of shops, cafe's, restuarants and individual local retailers.
If you are looking to buy a property or rent a property, Finchley has some distinct areas catering for all needs. East Finchley and the Woodside Park area has an abundance of flats ranging from house conversions to purpose built blocks. Houses near East Finchley, particularly ones close to Hampstead Garden Surburb are highly desirable. With other popular areas such as Finchley Central and West Finchley overrall the district has a very good mix of flats, maisonettes and houses for people looking to buy or rent a property.
There are plenty of parks within a short distance. Victoria Park is located in Ballards Lane between North Finchley and Finchley Central and was the area's first public park.
With over 20 years experience in the Residential Lettings market, Becker & Co are here to assist with any rental enquiry you may have if Finchley is the area of your choice.
Finchley benefits from a number of excellent schools and college's. There are 17 Primary Schools, 6 Secondary Schools and 2 college's within this borough.
- Finchley Catholic High
- Christ's College Finchley
- The Compton
- Woodhouse College
Transport & Travel:
- Finchley Tube Travel - Nearest stations Finchley Central zone 4, West Finchley Tube Station zone 4, East Finchley Tube Station zone 3, all Northern Line service.
- North Finchley serves as a major bus hub with 9 buses using stops around Tally Ho Corner
- Two of London's major roads, the east-west A406 North Circular Road and North South A1 meet at Henly's Corner.
- Central London - 8.4miles 30min by car approx.
- M25 - 8.9miles 15min by car approx.
- Heathrow Airport - 18.9miles 35min by car approx.
Nearby Local Attractions:
- Finchley Lido Complex
- David Lloyd Leisure Complex
- Alexandra Palace
- Wingate & Finchley Football Club
- Totteridge Common
- Highgate Village