Golders Green NW11:
Please click here for an upto date list of Becker & Co's properties in Golders Green NW11.
Golders Green is an area in the London Borough of Barnet. Approx 6 miles from Central London it is a truly excellent place for bars, shops and restaurants. Golders Green has a wide variety of restaurants and probably the most cafe's per square yard of any area in London. With Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath both within close walking distance locals are also spoilt for choice on beautiful open space.
Properties in Golders Green range enormously and caters for all needs, which is one of the reasons why the area has such a diverse community. Modern apartment blocks are obviously popular with young professionals and couples looking to rent or buy in London. However, there are plenty of maisonettes and garden flats converted from larger houses if a purpose built block is not for you. For families, a huge mix of semi-detached and stunning detached properties can be found if your budget will stretch!
Buying a property or renting a property in Golders Green is regarded as a privilege. The area is vibrant and fairly upmarket, but it is still possible to find a property to cater for most budgets.
- There is a very large student population in Golders Green, most notably those attending the Central School of Speech and Drama
- One of the best achieving schools in the Borough is Henrietta Barnett School, Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Transport & Travel:
- Golders Green Tube Travel - Nearest station Golders Green, Zone 3, Northern Line
- Bus routes - a major hub for London Buses including 13, 102, 210, 240, 226, 260, 268, 328
- National Express Coaches also stop at this station.
- Central London - 6.1miles 20min by car approx
- M25 - 9.8miles 15min by car approx
- Heathrow Airport - 18.2miles 35min by car approx
Nearby Local Attractions:
- Golders Hill Park
- Hampstead Heath and Hampstead
- Camden Town and Camden Market
- O2 Centre, Finchley Road
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Golders Green Hippodrome, former home of the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Kenwood House
- Kings Cross and London's West End