Please click here for an upto date list of Becker & Co's properties in Hendon NW4.
Hendon is located within the London Borough of Barnet. A classic suburban London space, Hendon is hugely popular for anyone looking to rent a property in London or buy a property in London at a reasonable price. There is a variety of shops in Hendon Central, a thriving little town centre yet still easy enough to head into London simply by hopping on the Northern Line train.
West Hendon has an abundance of affordable properties and you can buy a property or rent a property at very competitive prices. In Hendon itself, there are very large luxury houses and new apartment blocks attracting young professionals and couples looking for ease of access and a convenient place to live whether it is for renting or buying.
Hendon's claim to fame is in flying and Hendon Aerodrome is now the RAF Museum. Another part of the Aerodrome site is the Hendon Police College, the training centre for the Metropolitan Police.
Hendon has a number of excellent junior and secondary schools as well as a large University campus.
- Hendon School
- St Mary's C of E School
- Bell Lane Primary School
- Hasmonean Boys High School
- Sunnyfields Primary School
- Middlesex University Campus
Transport & Travel:
- Hendon Train travel - Nearest station Hendon, Zone 3
- Hendon Tube travel - Nearest station Hendon Central, Zone 3, Northern Line
- Bus routes from Hendon - 83, 113, 143, 183, 186, 240, 326
- Major roads - M1, M25, A1, Finchley Road
- Central London - 7.9miles 25min by car approx
- Heathrow Airport - 17.3miles 30min by car approx
- M25 - 8.1miles 10min by car approx
Nearby Local Attractions:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- RAF Museum
- Hendon Football Club
- Virgin Active Gym
- London's West End
- Wembley Stadium